Our staff have implemented the following projects
- Implemented, configured, customized and extended Loan Origination Systems (LOS) for multiple mortgage banks.
- Architected and developed web based portals responsible for submission and fulfillment processing by over 90,000 users. These portals processed over $1-1.5B of loans per month.
- Implemented a rules-based decisioning system that achieved high throughput (3,000 rules were analyzed in less than a second) using open source, which reduced software investment from $1.5M to $80K.
- Enterprise-wide (corporate office + 170 branches) technology direction, management, design, delivery and operations for a $13B bank.
- Reengineered multiple core systems into a .NET-based Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) for a leading financial services B2B integrator. Integrated numerous service providers and major lenders into the ESB.
- Sourcing, engineering and deployment of numerous large-scale enterprise technology projects. Projects include front- and back-end systems supporting all aspects of banking, lending, secondary marketing, and compliance.
- Implemented an IBM MQ Broker-based ESB for a Mortgage Bank. Integrated many major systems on the ESB. Re-factored, consolidated, and re-integrated disparate interfaces across the enterprise, maximizing common services and interfaces and decoupling numerous components from various core back-end systems.
- Data extraction, de-duplication, archival and preservation of over 500 TB of data for a US Trustee.
- Designed/ implemented an Enterprise Operational Data Store with data integration and transformation technologies, replacing the majority of inefficient homegrown applications.
- Vulnerabilities assessment and remediation for a leading financial services company. This included analyzing and hardening network, servers, applications and source code. Also supplied training and tools to support and maintain on-going best practices.
- Developed and implemented multiple Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB)-mandated updates for leading mortgage lenders.
- Disaster Recovery Site and a fully executed Business Continuity Plan for a leading financial services company.
Our value Captured and Quantified.
Examples of efficiency translated into exponential value. Read more about the work we’ve done or contact us for information tailored to you.